Get ready, Malaysia! The much-awaited K-Food Fair 2023, a collaboration between the Korea Agro-Fisheries and Food Trade Corporation and South Korea’s Ministry of Agriculture, is set to dazzle Kuala Lumpur with a blend of K-culture activities and mouth-watering delights.
From October 13 to 15, 2023, the Blue Concourse of Sunway Pyramid Mall will be transformed into a K-culture haven, operating from 10AM to 10PM daily. Attendees are in for a treat with dance-offs, tantalizing K-Food quizzes, electrifying taekwondo showcases, and more. Plus, lucky participants might just walk away with exclusive K-Food Fair strawberry bags and gift vouchers.
The grand opening of the K-Food Fair featured speeches by Mr. Kwang Jin Kim, Director General of Global Business Office, Korea Agro-Fisheries and Food Trade Corporation; as well as Mr. Suk Kyoon Jung, Minister & Consul General, Embassy of the Republic of Korea.
Visitors also enjoyed a K-pop dance cover performance by Kueendom and Kingsman. They also sampled popular Korean foods items, as well as participated in games and other on-ground activities.
- Dive into the K-Food Experience Zone, featuring photobooths, a metaverse game zone, and traditional Hanbok dress-up sessions.
- Witness the energy of the KPOP Cover Dance Competition, with prizes up to RM7,000.
- Groove to performances by renowned K-pop cover group, Kueendom and Kingsman.
- Marvel at the martial artistry of team ARENA’s Taekwondo showcase.
- Test your knowledge at the K-FOOD Quiz Show, a special tribute to Hangeul Day with Nura.
- Savor the flavors at the Open Kitchen and Food Tasting segment.
- Let the little ones showcase their creativity in the K-Colouring Contest, with a grand prize worth RM150.
Check out some images from the grand opening of K-Food Fair 2023 below:
- Explore the K-Food Exhibition.
- Relish the Halal Hanwoo Beef Tasting.
- Engage in the Hangul Quiz.
- Join the K-Pop Dance Cover Competition.
- Participate in contests and enjoy thrilling performances.
For a deeper dive into the K-Food Fair 2023 and its offerings, head over to www.mykfoodfair.com.